This family hasn't had pictures taking together in years! I can't say my family is any different. I find that family photos are very important. They make great keepsakes for many years ahead and I love seeing the changes in everyone as we grow up or grow older. I think I need to have a little talk with my family... haha!
The children and grandchildren of this family came together for photos for their mother/grandmother for her Mother's Day gift. I think that's a wonderful gift for any mother! "Mimi" wanted her photos taken on her property. I didn't know what to expect to work with as Kellie told me this. But driving up to their house was like driving to a beautiful garden! "Mimi" couldn't have chosen a more perfect place! The landscape was gorgeous!
These kids:
This kid is a hoot.... "Cheeseburger" was his favorite thing to say as we counted down to 3!
Thank you, Kellie and Family! You all were so much fun to work with!









No comments:
Post a Comment