Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sara & Nathan Maternity

Sara contacted me about doing her maternity session a few weeks ago. She was my last booking for the month of August. I have quiet a few people to thank for referring Sara to me. I am sure I smiled a lot when I got her email. Maternity sessions are one of my most favorite ones. There is just something about a glowing mom to be and her excitement about her baby bump! I hope one day I feel like have maternity pictures done. They always turn out to be such a beautiful memory! 

Sara choose the NC Arboretum. This has to be one of my most favorite locations to shoot. There are so many options and they keep the grounds looking so perfect year round! I always say you can never go wrong with this pick! You'll see why... 





Sara rocked this shot! 




One of my favorite poses for Maternity Sessions! 
This is the first time for a client to actually "ask" for this pose.
Sara knew what she was doing! 
:)


Isn't Sara a beautiful mom to be? That pretty baby girl will be here next month! Congratulations Sara & Nathan! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl! 
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment