Saturday, May 31, 2014

Canaan & Boone are Married!!!

I have known the McCoy family since practically the day I was born. I am pretty sure Heidi has told me a couple of times she was in the waiting room (Bride of the mother, who use to babysit me!). I grew up knowing Clint, Colby and Canaan. We had a few play dates here and there! And our dads were best friends growing up and still work together. 

Today was Canaan and Boone's big day (5-31-14). She was a stunning bride. Boone sure is one lucky man! Their venue was right on the grooms family's gorgeous farm! How special is that? It sure is a beautiful place! They couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to get married at! 





 





























These three put on a show! :)







Thank you, Canaan & Boone for allowing me to share your day with you! It was a beautiful day! Many wishes for a lifetime filled with love, happiness and new adventures! Much love to you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment