Saturday, June 14, 2014

Autumn is Turning THREE!

I have been taking pictures of Autumn since I started taking pictures 2 years ago! I was catching photos of her just learning to walk! It is so crazy how fast they grow up. I have loved watching her bloom! She is full of personality and I love that about her! A lot of her pictures shine through of her personality! This little one is special to me! I love capturing her moments! 




Autumn is almost three!!! 



Her pose! 
Adorable!!! 


 How cute is this kid?! :)


Blowing bubbles! 

We tried using glitter with Autumn!!! She wasn't so sure of it at first. I think she may have been afraid she was going to get in trouble for getting glitter all over her! That is exactly what happened. We had glitter all over this sweet girl but I think she really enjoyed it. Check out these shots. 
:)







I love how she smiles at the end while the glitter is still flying! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment