Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Aria Hope

Be prepared to see the cutest baby girl ever! Aria was our "Cutest Kid Contest" winner back in March. She was the little one with the kisses all over her! That picture fit her perfectly! She is for sure very loved and she knows it! :) I had the hardest time just picking a few for a sneak peek! She has the prettiest face, yet the funniest new face she's learned to make! Love it! 



I love the headband! I wish I could pull that off! Too cute! 



Her new face she has learned to make!
 Isn't that the cutest thing ever! 


Watch out mom and dad! 
She's gonna be a heart breaker! 






If you're in love with these as much as I am... then be sure to go like them on Stories of a Lifetime's Facebook page! And if you haven't already, show the page some love to by hitting the like button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment