I have been lazy when it comes to blogging for my photography. I am going to try my best to keep up with it this time (don't hold your breath and I won't either). Blogging is a better way to show off photos. Facebook sure does some awful things to photos of all kinds. I'm going to start off with sessions that still remain on my computer. All the others are stored away on a portable drive. Don't worry, I still have all your photos for safe keeping! :)
First before we start with a session, I want to thank every one that has supported me and my photography. It has been a true roller coaster from day 1. There were many times I almost put Stories of a Lifetime on the back burner and left it. There is so much competition in this world behind the camera. Many of which are ten times better than I could dream of being. But all in all, if it wasn't for people like you, I wouldn't push myself to go farther!
Some quotes that help me push forward:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(32)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Halie is a Dancer!
- Aria Hope
- Take Time to Smell the Flowers!
- Favorite Wedding Moments
- Karsen is ONE!
- Deel Family
- The Brown Family is Whole! :)
- Levi & Andrea are Getting Married!
- Arleigh turned ONE!
- Katelyn is a Senior!
- Bethany is a Senior!
- Warren Family
- Schulze Family
- Carson & Tucker have Arrived!
- Megan is a Senior!
- Every Artist was First an Amateur!
-
▼
April
(16)


No comments:
Post a Comment