Thursday, April 24, 2014

Halie is a Dancer!

When Halie's mom asked me to do this session for her... I knew just then how great it would be! Halie is not only gorgeous with killer blue eyes... but she's hilarious and keeps the party going! I would love to work with her more in the future! Halie grew up dancing at Angie's Dance Academy. Once upon a time, I was a dancer at Angie's... but dancing and myself didn't seem to mix well together. I mostly laid on the mats screaming and crying for my mom to just take me home. It is something I wish I did keep up with. But.. back to Halie... if she told you she wasn't a model, I don't think I'd believe her. Take a look at these stunning photos! 


Every little girl's dream!
We did in fact have three little girls watching Halie as she posed for us!




There is just something about this that I can't get over!
I just love it! 




WOW! That's all I have to say about this one! 


Look at those killer blue eyes!
Any woman would kill for those!
:)




A dancer with her Converse! 
Stunning red Converse too! 


Now that you're in awe over these shots like I am!
We can all say we L-O-V-E these photos! 
How blessed am I... to have such awesome, amazing and beautiful clients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment